Caring for Children
Always wanted to work with babies and young children? This course offers a practical pathway to develop and practice the skills you need to work in the childcare sector. It’s also suitable if you’re a parent who wants to support the development of your baby or young child.
With a range of engaging units, this course is open to anyone over the age of 16 and can lead on to a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification.
This is a flexible online course delivered through Google classroom.
We offer a variety of units including:
• Confidence building through play
• Growth and Development of Young Children
• Sharing learning experiences with young children
• Children’s play and leisure activities in the community
• Preparing for your next steps
• Craft activities for young children
• Science activities for young children
• Technology activities for young children
• Musical activities for young children
• Practical health and safety when with young children
Once completed, you’ll email work to your tutor who will assess it against formal criteria and provide feedback.
City & Guilds Level 1 Award, Level 1 Certificate & Level 1 Diploma.