Community Activator Apprenticeship Standard Level 2
We all know that a healthy body means a healthy mind and if you’d like to learn how to help people in your community stay fit and well, this could be perfect.
Our Community Activator Apprenticeship helps you learn how to prepare fun, healthy activities. From supporting health and wellbeing to encouraging others to adopt an active lifestyle, if you want to make a real difference, we can help you do it.
This course will take place over Google classroom so you’ll need access to the internet. We’ll use a range of assessment techniques to ensure you meet the learning criteria including observation, Q&A and assignments.
Over the course of this programme you’ll learn to:
• Plan and adapt session and activities that encourage customers to develop a lifelong activity habit.
• Use social media to target messages to identified customer groups. • Encourage repeat business through sports and activity sessions
• Coach or lead pre-planned sport or physical activity sessions
• Promote a physical activity offer
• Promote families to take part in sport or physical activity
• Maintain personal and customer safety and wellbeing