Role and Responsibilities
Specific duties will include (but aren’t limited to):
· The timely and accurate logging of customer issues into the Call Management system, from both phone calls and incoming emails; using the formal call logging system in place.
· Be responsible for the quality of the information recorded – to be able to produce clear descriptions relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions.
· Recognising when a call is urgent and escalate accordingly.
· Carrying out configuration and testing of new kit prior to install at customer site.
· The ability to work as part of a team, whilst remaining self-motivated in managing your own workload.
· The ability to demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients.
· We’re looking for you to develop the role so that, in time, you become the first point of contact for all incoming issues to the Help Desk – freeing up the First- and Second-Line technicians to concentrate on the resolution of issues to meet our agreed SLAs.