Customer Service Skills
Making a great impression on a customer can have huge benefits to businesses. Customers are much more likely to keep coming back to where they feel valued, helping businesses to grow and thrive.
Since most jobs involve working with customers, having great customer service skills can really set you apart. Our Customer Service programme will help you learn how to deliver an excellent customer experience.
This is an online course delivered through Google Classroom.
During the programme we’ll cover:
• understanding what excellent customer service is and why it is important
• understanding the possible consequences of poor customer service
• the importance of making a great first impression and how to make one
• knowing how to provide assistance to your customers
• being able to identify and resolve common problems and complaints when working with customers.