Role and Responsibilities
1. To provide a high level of customer service in the receipt of requests for service made either in reception, telephone, email or in writing and to follow up and record the requests using the Management Information System in operation.
2. To undertake clerical and administrative duties in relation to the processing of requests for service including maintaining record systems, dealing with correspondence and inputting data to ensure a high-quality support service to operational procedures and the production of ID badges, taxi plates or premises licences as well as coordinating appointments for new and renewing licensed drivers.
3. Support other officers with the processing of applications including the carrying out of relevant checks on applicants, sending out consultations and other associated tasks.
4. Liaising directly with customers.
5. Updating information systems used by the service.
6. To word process documents.
7. General financial duties such as raising purchase orders and sending invoices for payment.
8. Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post.