Role and Responsibilities
1. To provide administrative support to the Go Gateshead, Sport and Leisure service as appropriate including bookings, maintain filing and information systems, take notes at meetings, prepare minutes and respond to general enquiries via email or telephone.
2. To use information technology systems to word process documents, and accurately update spreadsheets as and when required.
3. To input data to support database management (updating the computerised booking system, setting up block bookings on this system, setting up courses on the system, undertaking front of house reception role, confirming bookings, mailouts).
4. To procure goods and services required for the service, and request and receive payments on behalf of the service, including the use of Agresso.
5. General administration support as needed.
You will have good communication skills to be able to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers and deal with customer enquiries by telephone, letter, email or social media.
You will provide administrative support to the Go Gateshead, Sport and Leisure service as appropriate.
You will be required to update manual and computerised records; therefore you must have experience of using office-based software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office)