Health and Safety in a Working Environment- Staying COVID Safe
You will gain an understanding of the general principles and practices relating to health and safety regulations in the workplace. You will look at the impact COVID-9 has had on the workplace globally, nationally and regionally. You will use the current specific health and safety regulations relating to COVID-19 and decide how you will need to change your workplace practices as a result of the pandemic.
- You will look at the purpose of relevant and current health and safety practices in your workplace. You will describe the procedures for reporting hazards, accidents or incidents, how to deal with emergency situations and what specific health and hygiene equipment is required.
- You will research and explain the impact COVID-19 has had on the workplace at a global, national and regional level
- Looking specifically at your occupational area, you will describe the current specific regulations relating to COVID-19 and how you will apply these to the workplace
- You will explain how your work practices will change due to COVID-19
- You will conduct a risk assessment in your workplace, detailing the hazards, risks and appropriate control measures
Yes, you will get a certificate from NOCN to confirm you have completed this unit.