Painting Nature for All
Open to aspiring artists of all levels, this course covers the basics of painting in your chosen medium. Whether you prefer to work with watercolours, oils or acrylics, we cover the basics from colours to composition.
We’ll explore how to structure your work, different approaches and develop your confidence as a painter. A fun and relaxing course for anyone looking to unleash their creative side.
This is a 10 week online course delivered through Google classroom.
During the course we’ll cover the following:
• Developing sketches and images into paintings using any preferred medium: Watercolours, Acrylics, Oils or Inks
• Identifying suitable and alternative grounds e.g. different types of paper, canvas, wood
• Using different colour mixing techniques
• Designing and /or structuring work e.g. preparing or under painting work, deciding where to place and position layers, forms on the surface
• Discovering different approaches and ideas within the group and beyond.
• Sharing and reflecting work and ideas through display and discussion