Skills for Gaining Employment
Whether you’re unemployed and looking for employment, or you’d like to explore new opportunities, let us equip you with the right skills. This course focuses on the areas essential to helping you find employment: CV, application forms and interview skills.
During this course we’ll cover all three to help you become a stronger candidate for the next role you apply for. We’ll also cover how to search for employment opportunities online.
This is an online course delivered through Google Classroom.
• how to look for jobs and training using a variety of methods
• what information a CV should contain and the layout
• help to write a personal profile
• top tips for completing application forms
• how to prepare for an interview
• how to conduct a successful interview