Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
If you’re someone who is organised, driven and would like to manage a team, this apprenticeship offers the perfect gateway. Throughout this programme you’ll learn how to support, manage and develop team members.
You’ll learn project management, understanding how to plan and monitor workloads and resources. As well as delivering operational plans, equipping you for a role in first line management.
This course offers a blend of taught workshops, tutorials, self-directed learning and practical application in a working environment.
We’ll assess your learning throughout the programme, and your final assessment will include:
• Test of knowledge using scenarios
• A competency-based interview
• Assessment of portfolio of evidence
• Presentation of work-based project approach and findings
• Professional discussion relating to CPD activity
This is a nationally recognised certificate.