The Digital Age and Me
Whether you’re working with children or young people, or you’d like to start, it’s hard to ignore the impact that digital technology has on our lives. This course looks at the role of digital in our lives today, how this can influence and impact children, and provides guidance for best practice.
From online safeguarding to social media and mental health, this is a fresh look at how the digital age impacts our behaviour.
This is an online course delivered through Google classroom.
During the course we’ll cover:
- The online behaviour of children and adults
- How adults can influence children
- When, where and what to post regarding safeguarding
- Sharing of information and the wider picture
- Social media and mental health
Your tutor will assess your learning through online set tasks.