Work in Business Administration
Working in administration can be a great way of starting a career in a business. Whether you’re looking for full time employment or an apprenticeship, we can help improve your employability.
From helping you develop your communication skills, to English and ICT skills, this is a practical course for anyone aged 16-24, to help you find a job.
This is an online course delivered through Google classroom. Teaching will take place through a mixture of videos, articles, quizzes and discussion. You’ll have access to the course content until the course ends, giving you full flexibility with your learning.
Some of the areas covered in the 7 weeks are:
• How to create business documents
• How to structure a professional email
• Mock interview
• Update your CV to a professional standard
• Learn about apprenticeships
• Find out the best websites to apply for jobs as a young person